Streamline Your Budgeting Process With Integrations To Accounting Software.
Forecast 5 integration allows the user to import data from their financial application, eliminating the time-consuming task of manually keying figures.
The integration process will effectively create a budget from the selected accounting system, allow users to prepare next year’s budgets and report Actuals going forward.
When creating a new forecast, the user will select the integration option required, the user will select the correct data source from their financial application.
How Does it Work With Forecast 5?
- Select the data set/company and periods you wish to import
- Map the accounts to Forecast 5 record types e.g. Wages Separately invoiced etc.
- Import the historical data to be the basis for the next year’s budget.
- Set up loans and import the opening balance sheet.
- Extend the forecast data into the new financial year for budget purposes.
- When you are ready, you can import the Actuals balances for your selected period.