Spreadsheets Have Errors
Did you know that 38% of all spreadsheets contain errors and that 90% of people using spreadsheets think they’re correct?
- Have you ever experienced doubts or concerns as to the accuracy of your spreadsheets?
- Would you rather spend more time focused on the budget itself rather than reviewing and re-checking spreadsheet formulas, links and calculations?
Don’t get trapped in the never-ending cycle of panic and uncertainty. Invest your time wisely and move beyond spreadsheets to the most comprehensive budgeting software available, Forecast 5.
- Start with a blank sheet. Spend endless hours building it yourself.
- Is your budget from last year actually right? Probably not!
- Do you really want to use it for this year? Doubt it!
- Who changed it last and deleted that subtotal? or that linked sheet? What a disaster!
- Where is the opening balance sheet? What are the rules for cash collection?
- Have you enough time and energy to spend on the spreadsheet this year?
- Remember that last minute panic when you finally printed the reports and missed that vital totaling mistake? How embarrassing!
Having completed the budget, perform a “what if” analysis with results instantly reflected, extend the budget out up to 15 years in seconds or import your actuals, report variances and update the rolling forecasts with the confidence that the results will be right every time.